Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It was a exciting day today :)

Firstly, it was the chat that I had with my Mum. I asked her about the past - those times that we had when we were still living in Hougang Ave 4 and Punggol. She told me that among the 3 of us, I gave her the least problems and she often get frustrated easily by my brother. There's this time where my brother was playing his toys and I went to join him. He turned his back on me and continued playing his toy. My Mum scolded him really bad because she was angry that my brother didn't dote on me hahahaha. It was nice talking about the past, and knowing that my Mum is finally back. She's officially conscious and she's back in a right state of mind. She realised her mistakes and we should all forgive her. After all we all made mistakes and we want others to give us a chance to repent. She mentioned that my Dad loves his occupation as a carpenter and that explains why our old house was filled with all the DIY furniture that were made by him. It may not be a high salary occupation but I respected him for doing what he likes. Others' dad might be a white collar job-holders but I'm not afraid of telling people that my Dad is a carpenter, simply because I'm proud of him. I wanna be like him in the future, having an occupation that I've passion in. If you love your occupation, you do not have to work a single day. My Mum also mentioned that she has a lot of suitors in the past but my Dad is the best candidate among all :) You lucky boy Daddy *brofist*

Secondly, it was the time that I had in Esplanade. I went for dinner with Joelynn and Joey at ThaiExpress and I proceeded to the Esplanade Library to study for my History. When the library close, I went up to the roof terrace while waiting for my two princesses. I glanced at the scenery and my mind was blank. I have no idea why. Probably it was my mind that signaled to me that it's an exciting day and I shouldn't be thinking about the unhappy stuff. It was really peaceful. Two couples were right beside me, enjoying the same scenery. I imagine myself bringing my girlfriend to the roof terrace and tell her how I felt about her from the start and how important she's to me. But if only I have one. Then came two taiwanese girls that were asking for directions to the Esplanade fountain. I have no clues about the fountain and I went online to search. I broke the ice and talked to them about Singapore and they told me a bit about Taiwan as well. We had a good chat for almost 1 hour. It's the first time that I've made Taiwanese friends and it feels very good to know that actually Singaporeans and Taiwanese do not differ much from one another. We spoke almost the same language except for a few words like "drain" (we call it long-gou but they call it shui-gou). I demonstrated the Singaporean accent to them and I told them the unique behaviors and characteristic of the Singaporeans. I'm glad that I've met them and gained some enlightenment regarding Taiwan :)

I was trembling the whole day and I have no idea why. Probably because of the dream that I had last night that made me feel insecure. I dreamed that my Dad lied to me about his visits to China and I was angry with him. What a timid person am I, easily frightened by things, even dreams. There were little surprises here and there and they all made this day memorable. Thirdly, most importantly, the unexpected long encouraging text from a girl that made me smile instantaneously :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment